Sales is one of the most daunting aspects of entrepreneurship. It’s also one of the most important for your business.
Host Mary McCarthy talks to guest Amy Franko about how to overcome the fear of selling. Amy Franko is a speaker, corporate trainer, and the author of The Modern Seller: Sell More And Increase Your Impact In The New Sales Economy.
Mary and Amy talk about how push past your notions of selling, and focus on the value you bring.
“It is a mindset shift, to be selling yourself, selling your product, your service, whatever that happens to be. And I will say to this day, that I still have those moments where I have to kinda work myself through it and realize that selling myself, selling my expertise, that has value.” ~ Amy Franko
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
- How you should be thinking about sales
- Discussion on Sales Trends Amy sees now with her clients
- How you can be a fantastic ambassador for your clients and your company
- How to overcome the fear of “asking”
Thank you to our podcast sponsor Liberty National Bank Expect the Best®
Liberty National Bank has six locations to help you: Ada, Bellefontaine, Bellefontaine South, Kenton, Marysville, Westerville
About our Guest Amy Franko
- Keynote Speaking/Author/Corporate Training
- Author, The Modern Seller: Sell More And Increase Your Impact In The New Sales Economy
- Contact Amy Franko
About our Host Mary McCarthy
- Host, The Successful Micropreneur Podcast
- CEO, YMT Consultants
- Co-Founder of the Women’s Small Business Accelerator, Inc.
Mary McCarthy is the President of YMT Consultants, an entrepreneurial consulting and training firm in the Columbus, Ohio area. It focuses on one-on-one work with microbusiness owners (businesses with 20 or fewer employees, including the solopreneur), assisting them to monetize and create systems for their small businesses.