Keep experimenting. Question why you are doing something, and ask yourself if there is a better way. That’s the message from Entrepreneur Magazine editor-in-chief Jason Feifer.
“I think the most successful entrepreneurs are the ones that just constantly go through this cycle, they never let anything just sit.” ~ Jason Feifer
Host Mary McCarthy and Co-host Sharon DeLay recently interviewed Feifer, who is at the helm Entrepreneur Magazine, known for its articles to help small businesses and entrepreneurs. Feifer is a busy guy. He’s also the host of two podcasts (Pessimists Archive and Problem Solvers), a speaker, and the co-author of the upcoming book “Mr. Nice Guy” with his wife, journalist and author Jennifer Miller.
What You Will Learn In This 15-Minute Podcast:
- The questions entrepreneurs need to constantly ask themselves
- Why entrepreneurs should embrace technology
- The two words he has written on his wall, and how it will motivate you too
- How Jason is using LinkedIn to get better engagement on his posts
Thank you to podcast sponsor Pathways Financial Credit Union. They offer business loans with a competitive interest rate and flexible terms. They have locations in Columbus, Delaware, and Marysville, Ohio.
Article mentioned in the podcast: Why You Need To Be Always Be Questioning Yourself
About guest Jason Feifer:
- Editor-in-chief, Entrepreneur Magazine
- Speaker/Writer/Podcast Host
- Host, Problem Solvers podcast
- Host, Pessimists Archive podcast
- Author, “Mr. Nice Guy” coming in October, available for pre-order now
- Sign up for his monthly newsletter of entrepreneurial insights, The Feifer Five
About Host Mary McCarthy
- Host, The Successful Micropreneur Podcast
- CEO, YMT Consultants
- Co-Founder of the Women’s Small Business Accelerator, Inc.
Mary McCarthy is the President of YMT Consultants, an entrepreneurial consulting and training firm in the Columbus, Ohio area. It focuses on one-on-one work with microbusiness owners (businesses with 20 or fewer employees, including the solopreneur), assisting them to monetize and create systems for their small businesses.
About Co-Host Sharon DeLay:
- 4889 Sinclair Road, Suite 103
- Columbus, Ohio 43229
- (614) 473-0122
Sharon DeLay is the Founder and President of GO-HR, a full-service HR consulting business in Columbus. It works mainly with microbusinesses, doing everything from hiring to firing employees, and all Human Resource Management services that fall in between. You can’t “Go” without HR.