Join us for the #MicrobizUS chat on Wednesday, May 9th at 2pm EST on our @microbizpodcast Twitter page with guest Sharon DeLay of Go-HR.
Twitter Chat Questions:
- Do you have a mentor? Who? (Personal friend, business associate, paid mentor, etc.)
- Why did you get a mentor?
- What one or two things has a mentor helped you with?
- Do you mentor someone else? Why did you decide to be a mentor?
- Most people think about mentors for career or professional advancement purposes. Should business owners have a mentor?
- How can business owners find a mentor?
- What is the difference between sponsorship and mentoring?
- Is a business coach a mentor?
Here’s a reminder on Twitter Chat Best Practices:
Why should you participate in a #MicrobizUS Twitter chat?
It’s a great way to network, meet people who like a lot of the same things you do (entrepreneurship, small business, mentoring), and you learn a lot of great tips and strategies you can try immediately! Join us at 2pm!
What topics do you want to talk about on the next #MicrobizUS chat? Comment below!
Hey! You might be interested in our 15-minute weekly podcast featuring new guests and topics each week to help you grow and succeed as an entrepreneur!