One of the most important parts of the digital strategy for your microbusiness is your website. It must appeal to your customers and be an effective way to connect your product or service to them. And it has to work properly! However, website design and development is a key piece of technology that is often misunderstood by entrepreneurs.
Brad Griffith is the President of Buckeye Interactive, a web engineering team located in New Albany, Ohio. Buckeye Interactive implements design, development, strategy and content marketing for small businesses. Brad shares his experience with host Mary McCarthy, the President of YMT Consultants, a small business consulting firm, and Co-Founder of the Women’s Small Business Accelerator, Inc.
“You may be looking for that project manager or a strategist who is going to help communicate, ask the right questions. That’s a big part of the skill set that some designers and developers don’t have. What questions to ask to get the right answers.” ~ Brad Griffith
This podcast sets out to help you know what questions you should be asking, to choose the right option for your business.
What You Will Learn:
- Brad shares the two biggest challenges with microbusiness owners and website design and development
- How your website should match the brand/tone of your small business
- The wide range of cost and hourly rates you should expect
- Mary’s experiences with website development
- The questions to ask to find the right website company for your business