Think about where you are in your business right now, and where you want it to go. Changing your Mindset is a crucial step to taking it there.
Think of it this way: You are moving into the role of CEO of your organization. You are not the person who should be doing all of the work. How can you achieve that? Host Mary McCarthy shares her tips on how you can prioritize and maximize your time, so that you are leading your business, not just working in it.
“Are you in control of what is going on in your organization? Or are you just busy being the business owner?”
What You Will Learn:
- Steps to take to get you thinking like the CEO of your company, not the business owner
- How Mary’s recommended book (see below) can help you determine your priorities
- The toughest obstacles entrepreneurs face in changing their Mindset
Recommended Reading: Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown
About our Host Mary McCarthy
- Host, The Successful Micropreneur Podcast
- CEO, YMT Consultants
- Co-Founder of the Women’s Small Business Accelerator, Inc.
Mary McCarthy is the President of YMT Consultants, an entrepreneurial consulting and training firm in the Columbus, Ohio area. It focuses on one-on-one work with microbusiness owners (businesses with 20 or fewer employees, including the solopreneur), assisting them to monetize and create systems for their small businesses.