Mindset is the establishment of a set of attitudes held by someone. “It means getting your head in the right place.”
Catherine Lang-Cline is the President and Co-founder of Portfolio Creative, a microbusiness that connects clients to marketing, design, advertising, retail, and digital roles in other companies.
Host Mary McCarthy talks to her about the problems first-time small business owners and entrepreneurs face when they “create a job for themselves rather than a business for themselves.” They share personal stories, actionable steps, and motivation to inspire the small business owner.
What You Will Learn:
- Steps to take to improve your mindset:
- The importance of creating job descriptions even if you can’t hire anyone yet.
- The role of a successful mentor.
- How to create an advisory board for business.
- The joys of delegating to skilled specialists.
- How to block out the negative people and negative thoughts in your head.
- The top books they recommend to entrepreneurs.
Catherine Lang-Cline President and Co-Founder Portfolio Creative