We are micropreneurs. We live and breathe our businesses and are the backbone everyone is talking about. Get an expert look into micropreneurship with podcast host Mary McCarthy as she explores needs, triumphs, and strengths of her microbiz community. Get sneak peaks and extras when you subscribe to The Successful Micropreneur on iTunes and Like us on Facebook.
She quickly discovered the challenges of starting your own business.
“In the beginning… I literally went around in circles for several months trying to figure out what do I do, how do I do it, what do I know.”
What You Will Learn:
– What is functional medicine?
– How being a business owner has changed Dr. Tuttle’s life.
– The challenges she has had to overcome as a business owner, and how you can learn from them.
The Successful Micropreneur Podcast Host Mary McCarthy speaks with Sharon DeLay, owner of BoldlyGO Career and Human Resource Management, and Amanda Sage, owner of Gong Gong Communications.
“People as business owners need to set up and understand their culture and their values from the get go, because as they grow and expand, they need to start bringing people on board who identify with those as well.” ~ Amanda Sage, Gong Gong Communications
What You will Learn:
– What is a company culture and why is it important, even for a small business?
– What people get from a well-defined company culture, and how it affects job productivity
– What should you do if an employee doesn’t fit in to your company culture?
Host Mary McCarthy talks with Amanda Sage owner of Gong Gong Communications, a holistic marketing firm. As a microbusiness owner, could working with a mentor help you get out of your head and think strategically for growth?